- We may use your contact details and application data, submitted to us via this website, for the purposes of recruitment or marketing (see CAREERS and MARKETING below). We acknowledge that these details are confidential and will keep them confidential, in line with our internal procedures and the law.
- You have the right to view and to correct any of your personal data held by us. To do this, send us a written request to the address given (see TERMS OF WEBSITE USE) or by email to email@example.com.
- We may use storage companies for archiving. Any such storage company will be required to enter into a confidentiality agreement and to process your data solely in accordance with our instructions.
- We acknowledge that you may submit sensitive personal data (being information on your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, commission of criminal offences and/or involvement in criminal proceedings) to us when applying for a post at Lupton Fawcett LLP. We will keep this information confidential and only use it for the purposes for which it was originally collected.
- We process application data for the sole purposes of considering applications and recruitment, and not for marketing.
- Lupton Fawcett LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, non disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by equal opportunities legislation.
If you provide us with a business card, we may enter that information on our marketing database (CRM) so we can send you legal updates on an area of law which may be of interest or to invite you to our seminars and other events. See Marketing (below) for instructions on how to opt-out of mailings from us.
- We may use the information you submit via this website to provide you with marketing information. You have the right to be removed from our marketing mailing list, and can do so by sending us a written request to the address given above or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certain areas of this website may be restricted to authorised persons only. If you believe you have been granted access to any document or file by mistake, please leave the restricted area immediately and contact us by email at email@example.com soon as possible.
- The documents and files hosted on the restricted areas of this website are confidential. If you believe that you may have been granted access to a document or file by mistake you must not download it or use it, and you must not disclose its contents to any other person.
- We reserve the right to remove you from the authorised list of users for any restricted area of this website at any time.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure that unauthorised people will not be able to access confidential information hosted on this website, we cannot guarantee this.
Please click on the link below to see what Cookies we use on this site.