Based in Sheffield. Travel to our other offices may occasionally be required.
Lupton Fawcett LLP is a well established, professional and forward thinking Law Firm with offices in Leeds, Sheffield and York.
As part of our planned strategy for growth, this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our hugely successful team based in Sheffield, who require an experienced Matrimonial & Family lawyer to join our Family department in our drive to take the business to the next level.
The successful candidate must have excellent technical ability and experience of handling a broad range of family and matrimonial law, realistically having a minimum of 3 years PQE as you will be expected to manage your own caseload, support staff and participate in the Firm’s marketing activities.
You should have the following attributes:-
- A minimum of 3 yrs PQE gained in Family / Matrimonial Law;
- A strong client following or contacts whom you are able to bring with you;
- The ability to generate your own caseload through existing contacts and from client referrals;
- Good marketing focus and be commercially aware with a proven background of successful involvement in business development strategies to enable you to contribute to the growth of the Firm's portfolio;
- Credible and professional enough to contribute to the growth of an already successful department;
- Pro-active, driven, professional and flexible as well as being friendly, and a good team player;
- Have excellent technical and interpersonal ability across all levels;
- Additional managerial skills and be seeking to lead and mentor a successful department.
Possessing strong client development and networking skills, applicants should be confident, self-motivated individuals with excellent IT skills, who can convince us they will enjoy being part of an integrated team but also will also thrive in working in an autonomous working environment.
The successful candidate will be tasked with developing a full and varied caseload to cover the full remit of private Family and Children matters with a focus on high net worth financial applications, whilst being excited at having the opportunity to join a strong and close knit team where they can contribute to the growth of the department.
Lupton Fawcett is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from every sector of the community. If the role is of interest to you, please submit your CV and covering letter via the form below where your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to every application made therefore should you not hear anything further from us you should assume you have been unsuccessful, we will however retain your details should another suitable vacancy arise.