Claire Swinn (nee Room)
Claire is a Litigation Executive in the Childcare Team and has specialised in family law for eight years.
Claire undertakes a range of work, including divorce and injunctions, but she mainly deals with work involving children both private law and public law. She particularly enjoys acting on behalf of parents, grandparents and extended family members when proceedings have been issued by the Local Authority. She offers sensitive calm advice to people who are at their most vulnerable when dealing with worrying issues.
- 1992 Legal Secretary for Benson Burdekin Solicitors
- 1999 Legal Secretary for Nabarro Nathanson Solicitors
- 2000 Legal Assistant at Bell & Buxton Solicitors
- 2010 Litigation Executive for Ashton Morton Slack
- 2010 Joined Lupton Fawcett as a Litigation Executive
What Others Say
Claire has helped me along the way to work with the Local Authority with a view to having my son returned to my care. - Anon
When not at work
When Claire's time is not taken up by the demands of her three children, she enjoys circuit training, reading, cooking and socialising with friends.