Daniel joined Lupton Fawcett in 2016 having previously spent five years working in York as a Dispute Management Solicitor.
As well as frequently assisting clients in relation to private client litigation and commercial disputes, Daniel specialises in acting in residential landlord and tenant disputes and frequently appears as an advocate on behalf of local landlords in various courts around the region.
Daniel has also represented clients in the First Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) in relation to Land Registration disputes concerning issues of title, adverse possession and easements.
- Landlord and Tenant
- Probate and Inheritance Act Claims
- Professional Negligence
- Commercial Contractual Disputes
- Property Disputes
- 2006 Graduated from the College of Law
- 2010 Qualified as a solicitor having undertaken a specialist Litigation training contract in London
- 2016 Joined Lupton Fawcett as a senior solicitor in the Dispute Management team
- Professional Negligence Lawyers Association
- Law Society
When not at work
When not enjoying trips to the theatre and meals out, Daniel enjoys long walks (on sunny days) in the Yorkshire Wolds and golf (in any weather).