Gemma is a senior solicitor specialising in residential property and is based in our York office. Gemma joined Lupton Fawcett in April 2016.
Gemma can advise on all aspects of residential property including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases and plot sales.
Gemma has an approachable style and reassures clients in what she understands can often be an extremely stressful time.
- Freehold sales and purchases
- Leasehold sales and purchases
- Plot sales
- 2007Graduated from Keele University with an LLB Law with Criminology
- 2013Comleted Legal Practice Course - College of Law, York
- 2015Qualified as a Solicitor
- Law Society
When not at work
Gemma enjoys spending time with her family, reading and going to the theatre, Gemma also enjoys going to the gym and keeping fit.