Jackie is a versatile senior level marketing professional with over 16 years experience in all aspects of marketing, brand, research and analysis, tender pitches, event management, PR, and website content/structure management. In-depth knowledge of the professional services marketplace and the procedures within law firms.
- Brand, branding, brand development, brand compliance, and brand awareness in Professional Service Firms
- Social Media
- PR, thought leadership, and internal communication
- Website management and SEO
- Advertising - above and below the line
- Aspects of Kaizan management techniques formulated into Quality Circles
- Innovative thought processes and client care programme
- 1981 York College of Arts & Technology – Diploma (with Merit) Business Studies
- 1997 Joined Lupton Fawcett as a 'temporary' one-month placement secretary prior to joining the marketing department eight months later
- 2004 Professional Certificate in Marketing
- 2007 Marketing Manager
- 2008 Became an Associate (and three years later a Senior Associate)
- 2011 Brand and Communications Manager
What Others Say
Jackie knows her business inside out and definitely knows her stuff. A professional who tells it like it is, and you can't help but like her for it. An asset to the LF brand and a great person to work with. - Craig Harrold, Director, Propaganda
I have worked with Jackie for a number of years and have always found her to be the consummate professional. She is extremely well organised and methodical. If she is organising an event you know she will have thought of everything so that it goes smoothly.
Jackie also has a very good marketing brain enabling her to spot opportunities, which will enhance the brand and deliver a good return on investment.
She is good fun to work with and made Source feel part of the team. - Peter Downey, Director, Source Marketing Communications
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
When not at work
Jackie enjoys anything Kindle, is supremely proud of her two grown-up boys, dining out with friends, and getting lost in her Ipod.