Kate graduated from the University of Durham in 2011 with a degree in English Literature before studying the Graduate Diploma in Law at the University of Sheffield in 2012. Kate joined Lupton Fawcett in 2014 as a Legal Assistant in our Commercial Property Department, whilst studying her Legal Practice Course at the University of Sheffield part time. Kate went on to complete the Legal Practice Course in summer 2016, and graduated in January 2017 with a distinction.
Before joining Lupton Fawcett, Kate worked for Taylor & Emmet and Malcolm C Foy & Co gaining experience in both commercial property and residential conveyancing.
Kate is now completing her training contract at the firm and is assisting in a range of different transactions.
- 2011 Graduated from the University of Durham with a degree in English Literature
- 2012 Studied the Graduate Diploma in Law at the University of Sheffield
- 2013 Joined Taylor & Emmet as a Legal Secretary
- 2014 Joined Malcolm C Foy & Co as a Legal Assistant
- 2014 Joined Lupton Fawcett as a Legal Assistant
- 2014 Began studying the Legal Practice Course part time at the University of Sheffield
- 2016 Started her training contract at Lupton Fawcett
- 2017 Graduated from the University of Sheffield with a distinction in the Legal Practice Course
When not at work
Outside of work Kate is an avid reader and is a member of a local book group. She also enjoys travelling and spent three months in Asia and Australia after graduating.