Kelly joined Lupton Fawcett in July 2008 as a Paralegal in the Personal Injury Department. Whilst there, Kelly mainly dealt with high value Employers Liability, Public Liability and Occupiers Liability personal injury claims.
In September 2011, following her completion of the Legal Practice Course at Leeds Metropolitan University, Kelly became a Trainee Solicitor with the firm. She subsequently qualified as a Solicitor in the Dispute Management Department in September 2013. She became a Senior Solicitor in 2015.
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Minority Shareholder Disputes
- Claims for Breach of Contract
- Contentious Probate
- Inheritance Act Claims
- 2008 Joined Lupton Fawcett as a Paralegal in the Personal Injury Department
- 2010 Completed the Legal Practice Course at Leeds Metropolitan University
- 2011 Became a Trainee Solicitor at Lupton Fawcett
- 2013 Qualified as a Solicitor into the Dispute Management Department
- 2015 Became a Senior Solicitor at Lupton Fawcett
- Junior Lawyers Division
- Law Society
When not at work
Kelly's interests include attending the theatre, cooking (although not particularly well!) and taking her dog on long walks.