Kirsty graduated in Law from the University of Manchester in 2009 and then went on to complete the accelerated part time Legal Practice Course at The College of Law in Manchester (now the University of Law) in 2012 whilst working as a Legal Assistant. Kirsty qualified as a solicitor in March 2015.
Kirsty has 6 years civil litigation experience in the defendant motor fraud sector and joined the Dispute Management team in her hometown of Sheffield in August 2016 as a solicitor, assisting Simon Lockley and Rob Cooke with a variety of commercial and contractual disputes.
- Commercial disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Civil litigation
- 2009 Graduated from The University of Manchester
- 2010 Began working at Keoghs LLP as an assistant
- 2012Completed part time accelerated Legal Practice Course at The College of Law and became a Fee earner with a full and varied motor fraud caseload
- 2013 Began training contract
- 2015 Qualified as a solicitor
- 2016 Joined Lupton Fawcett in the Dispute Management Team
- Member of The Law Society
When not at work
Kirsty enjoys arts and crafts and even made her own wedding marquee decorations including 200m of bunting! She also enjoys pilates, European city breaks, going to music gigs and anything and everything vintage, ranging from tea sets and antique furniture to 1950's style dresses. Kirsty has recently travelled to Peru and is currently renovating her house.