Leigh Green has worked in the area of family law since 2003 and has specialised in childcare following qualification in March 2006. In 2009 she became a Member of the Law Society's Children Panel and regularly represents children in family proceedings. Leigh is experienced in dealing with a wide variety of matters, often in complex or unusual circumstances representing parents, grandparents, children and extended family members.
Leigh adopts a straightforward and realistic approach, providing clients with all the information upon which to make informed decisions as to how they wish to proceed with their case in order to achieve the best possible outcome.
Leigh is a Member of Resolution, the Chair of South Yorkshire Family Court Forum, and also sits on the committee of the Local Family Justice Council.
- Care Proceedings and Social Services involvement in families
- Adoption and Special Guardianship Orders
- Private law applications for child arrangements, specific issue, and prohibited steps orders
- Applications for Placement Orders and revocation of Placement Orders
- Applications of Inherent Jurisdiction
- Wardship Applications
- Injunctions and Domestic Violence
- 2003 Taylor and Emmet Solicitors
- 2006 Qualified as a Solicitor
- 2009 Joined Ashton Morton Slack
- 2009 Gained Law Society Children Panel Accreditation
- 2010 Joined Lupton Fawcett as Assistant Solicitor
- 2011 Promoted to Associate
What Others Say
Leigh Green focuses on childcare matters and is praised by sources for her "excellent judgement". According to one source, she "goes beyond just advising and deals with things sensitively, delivering the advice in the right way for each client." Chambers and Partners UK 2016
Leigh is rated as being "thorough and able." - The Legal 500 UK
- Law Society Children Panel
- Member of Resolution
- Chair of Sheffield Family Court Forum
- Member of the Local Family Justice Board
When not at work
Leigh enjoys spending time with her family and juggling the multitude of activities they undertake. In any spare time she gets, Leigh enjoys relaxing in the spa.