Paul is a Legal Executive Advocate at Lupton Fawcett within the Childcare Team in Sheffield. He advises and represents parents, extended family members, children and local authorities in family proceedings, mainly involving child care issues.
Paul has been employed in family law private practice since 1991. Prior to that he was employed for ten years by a local authority as Court Liaison Officer involved in public law proceedings.
As a result he has a wide knowledge of public law proceedings from all perspectives and can therefore provide sound, experienced, accurate advice on all matters. Paul is regularly involved in contested matters in the Family Court and has a reputation as an experienced advocate, having obtained the Legal Executive Advocate qualification over ten years ago.
Paul is also a member of the Law Society's specialist Children Panel.
- 1976 Crown Prosecution Service
- 1982 Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
- 1991 Joined Hinchcliffe Baker Solicitors in private practice
- 1993 Joined Howells LLP Solicitors in private practice
- 1997 Obtained Fellowship of the Institute of Legal Executives
- 2004 Children Panel Membership
- 2004 Joined Taylor & Emmet in private practice
- 2011 Joined Lupton Fawcett
What Others Say
I cannot thank Mr Roebuck enough for the advice given, support during Court and for being a great listener during the court case. - Anon
Professional and friendly. - Anon
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Law Society Children Panel member
When not at work
Paul's interests include sport (following Sheffield United), fishing, and socialising.