Satinder has experience with a broad range of Real Estate matters consisting of complex Lease matters (acting for both Landlord and Tenants), dealing with the property aspects of corporate acquisitions, and acting for a number of Lenders in relation to secured lending and high value re-finance matters. She has specialised in Renewable Energy (solar farms), acquiring sites for national Solar Farm developers.
More recently, Satinder has acted on matters concerning high value portfolio acquisitions and disposals and has worked with national developers in relation to both commercial and residential development.
- Landlord and Tenant
- Corporate Support
- Secured Lending
- Acqusitions and disposals
- Renewable Energy - solar farms
- 2012Trained with Roythornes LLP as a Trainee Solicitor
- 2013Won the Peterborough and District Law Society Trainee Solicitor of the Year
- 2014Qualifying as a Solicitor
- 2014Joined Howes Percival as a Real Estate Solicitor
- 2017Joined Lupton Fawcett as a Senior Solicitor
- The Law Society
When not at work
Satinder likes to cook – especially explore the vast range of Indian cuisine and try to put her own twist on traditional recipes.
She also loves to read classic novels and autobiographies.
More recently Satinder has taken up hiking and travelling – She loves to explore new destinations and learn about the vast array of cultures and traditions of a country and its people.