Tom is a Senior Solicitor in the Commercial Property Department at Lupton Fawcett and joined the firm in January 2016, after training at a regional firm based in North Yorkshire.
He prides himself on his personable approach and pragmatic attitude to achieve a successful outcome for all parties in a transaction.
Tom has assisted with matters involving the sale of land for residential development and the acquisition of property in relation to business purchases.
- Buying and selling commercial property
- Acting for landlords and tenants on leases
- Acting for banks and building societies on property funding
- Property aspects of corporate deals
- 2012 Graduated from Northumbria University with a degree in Law including the Legal Practice Course.
- 2012 Joined a regional firm initially as a Paralegal then as a Trainee Solicitor.
- 2014 Qualified as a Solicitor.
- 2016 Joined Lupton Fawcett as a Solicitor.
- 2016Became Senior Solicitor at Lupton Fawcett.
- Law Society
- Junior Lawyers Division
When not at work
Tom is a keen motorsport enthusiast with an interest in Touring Cars and F1. He also enjoys travelling, particularly when it allows him to practice his foreign language skills including Spanish.
Having studied in the North East, Tom tries to visit when possible and incorporate trips to St. James’ Park to watch Newcastle United.