Will is a solicitor within the Corporate Finance Department of Lupton Fawcett. He assists with all aspects of company law including advising corporate clients in relation to mergers, acquisitions, disposals, re-organisations and shareholder agreements across a wide range of industry sectors.
Will also has particular experience in the travel sector, having worked closely with a number of travel clients and spent invaluable time on secondment with a large airline/holiday company.
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- MBOs and MBIs
- Private equity investments
- Joint ventures
- Share options and employee incentive schemes
- 2006 Graduated from University of Leeds
- 2015 Qualified as a solicitor
- 2016 Joined Lupton Fawcett
When not at work
Will enjoys watching rugby, cricket and football and very occasionally gets bullied in to dusting the boots off. He is also a qualified ski instructor and enjoys playing tennis and squash.