It must be something in the Yorkshire water!
Our firm has considerable expertise in advising brewery businesses of all sizes and in particular in relation to the following types of work:
- Buying Community Pubs
- Commercial Property Agreements
- Debt Recovery -from fleeing publicans amongst other things
- Dispute Management
- Equipment and Systems Rental Agreements
- License Agreements - for patented technology, brands, know-how and confidential information
- Premises Licences - including assisting in relation to due diligence on existing licences (alcohol/marriages PRS/PPS licences, etc.) at the hotels and dealing with subsequent transfer/change of DPS applications when the deals have gone through
- Protecting and Managing Trade Marks, Patents and Design Rights
- Selling or Buying a Brewery or Related Business.
And all ably supported by our Knowledge and Information Manager, Sarah Mackown, who owns and runs pubs herself in her spare time!
If you need any further information please contact a member our team today. We look forward to working with you and perhaps sharing a glass.
- The Pubs Code etc. Regulations 2016
- Lupton Fawcett joins forces with owner of Pub Defender to help pub tenants get a fair deal
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
Please complete this form to make an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Remember you can still call us on 0333 323 5292 or email us at email@example.com.