Lupton Fawcett's construction dispute resolution team has specialist lawyers who act on behalf of all types of clients within the construction and engineering industry, including main contractors, sub-contractors, house builders, individuals, developers, surveyors, architects, engineers and insurers.
We can provide advice on all types of construction contract disputes including:
- Claims for extensions of time
- Claims for associated loss and expense caused by delay or disruption to a building project
- Claims for outstanding payments
- Claims relating to defective workmanship
- Claims for liquidated damages
- Claims relating to the cost of carrying out additional works or variations under a contract
- General property damage claims
- Disputes over interim and final accounts or certification
- Enforcement of adjudicators' decisions
- Professional negligence claims against building professionals such as architects, surveyors and engineers.
Whatever the nature of your dispute, we will take the course of action that fits in with your commercial objectives. This does not necessarily mean resorting to litigation through the courts as we can also provide advice and assistance in respect of adjudication, arbitration, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.
If you require a solicitor, contact us today. We provide advice on a wide range of construction law issues to clients around Yorkshire and beyond from our offices in Leeds, York and Sheffield.
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
At last it is all at an end, and we are happy with the outcome. We would like to thank you and the team for giving control back to our lives, god knows where we would be, also for your professionalism and counselling to guide us through this horrendous ordeal we do thank you, it was worth every penny.David Haywood, Former Minority Shareholder in Haywood and Padgett Limited