Our Commercial Property Team is one of the largest dedicated commercial property teams in the north and we regularly act for significant players in the property market, who appreciate our pragmatic approach and proven advice.
Whether you are a landlord, tenant, developer or bank, we can assist in buying, selling, or leasing both new build and existing offices, retail units, and manufacturing, storage, and distribution units. Our specialist commercial property services include:
- sales and purchase advice across the whole property sector, from small-scale storage units and shops to office blocks, retail/office parks, shopping centres, and land
- on-going commercial property portfolio management including licences, lease renewals and lease surrenders
- specialist advice in development work (both commercial and residential) including options, joint ventures, planning agreements and overage agreements
- funding advice from single small units to retail parks and shopping centres
- investment advice - through our many and varied contacts in the region, we are able to advise you of investment opportunities that either increase your property portfolio, or kick-start the process for first-time investors
This depth of knowledge and our ability to tailor our services to your requirements guarantees your business the right services, at a price to suit your bottom line.
Our breadth of expertise in this area was recently praised in the leading law firm directory Chambers and Partners, who commented:
"This real estate team acts for local, national and international clients on a range of issues including development, hotel and leisure, investment and retail. Recent highlights have included advising High Street retailer Austin Reed on the £20 million purchase of a new flagship store, and the sale of its former flagship."
Talk to us
Speak to our commercial property solicitors today for confidential, thorough and expert advice on how best to handle investment opportunities, sales and commercial property portfolios. Get in touch via our contact details below.
Gain the Law of Advantage
With Lupton Fawcett Denison Till on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
Please complete this form to make an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Remember you can still call us on 0333 323 5292 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org