Our commercial property team is one of the largest in the north, and we regularly act for significant players in the property market who appreciate our pragmatic approach and proven advice.
Whether you are a landlord, tenant, developer or bank, we can assist in buying, selling, or leasing both new build and existing offices, retail, manufacturing, storage, and distribution units.
Our specialist commercial property solicitors can help you with the following:
- Sales and purchase advice across the whole property sector, from small-scale storage units and shops to office blocks, retail/office parks, shopping centres, and land.
- On-going commercial property portfolio management including licences, lease renewals and lease surrenders.
- Specialist advice in development work (both commercial and residential) including options, joint ventures, planning agreements and overage agreements.
- Funding advice from single small units to retail parks and shopping centres
- Investment advice; through our many and varied contacts across Yorkshire; we are able to advise you of investment opportunities that either increase your property portfolio; or kick-start the process for first-time investors.
Our ability and depth of knowledge allows us to tailor our services to your requirements, so we can provide your business with the right services, at a price to suit your bottom line. For further information click on our individual service areas below:
- Acting for Landlords
- Acting For Lenders
- Acting for Tenants
- Agricultural Land, Farming, Rural Businesses & Landed Estates
- Buying & Selling a Property
- Commercial & Residential Developments
- Construction Law
- Joint Ventures
- Landed Estates
- Portfolio Management
- Property Investment
Our breadth of expertise in this area was recently praised in the leading law firm directories Chambers and Partners and Legal 500:
"This real estate team acts for local, national and international clients on a range of issues including development, hotel and leisure, investment and retail. Recent highlights have included advising High Street retailer Austin Reed on the £20 million purchase of a new flagship store, and the sale of its former flagship."
Lauded for being "fairly priced and having wideranging experience."
Follow the links below for a range of success stories:
- Lupton Fawcett Advises on Aquisition of Europe's Tallest Residential Building - Beetham Tower in Manchester
- Yorkshire Law Firm Helps Canadian Eatery Fill New Outlet - Pitta Pit
- Lupton Fawcett Advises Hand Picked Hotels
- Lupton Fawcett Helps Retail Giant Austin Reed In Flagship Store Move
- New Landlord for Wilkinsons Store
Talk to us
With offices located in Leeds, York and Sheffield we provide property law advice to clients in Yorkshire and across the UK.
Speak to our commercial property solicitors today for confidential, thorough and expert advice on how best to handle investment opportunities, sales and commercial property portfolios. Get in touch via our contact details below.
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett Denison Till on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
Please complete this form to make an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Remember you can still call us on 0333 323 5292 or email us at email@example.com