We regularly act for landlords, and in particular act for a broad range of landlords who have significant property portfolios in the retail, office and industrial sectors.
We will work with a landlord to create standard documentation for their property investments, so that any new lettings can be dealt with on a quick and efficient basis, which in turn will help to maximise the landlord's revenue stream.
Furthermore, the standardisation of these documents assists the landlord from a property management point of view, as there will be consistency in the main terms of the leases across their property portfolio. We will also liaise with landlords to provide standard replies to commercial property enquiries, so that a tenant is given a full pack of information at the outset of a proposed new letting.
We will not only deal with all new lettings of properties once heads of terms have been agreed with prospective tenants, but are also happy to undertake any work required by a landlord as part of their ongoing property management, such as licences to assign, underlet or alter.
Talk to us
If you are seeking representation or landlord legal advice contact us today using our contact details below. Our commercial property team work with landlords from Yorkshire and the rest of the UK on a regular basis. Call our Leeds, Sheffield or York offices to discuss your needs with us.
- New Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards for Both Residential and Commercial Property
- Are You Fully Aware of the New Section 21 Procedure?
- New Regulations on Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- From 1 February 2016, all residential landlords will be required to check the immigration status of their tenants
- Important Air-Conditioning Regulations for Landlords and Tenants
- Increased risk for Letting Agents - are you protected?
- What Residential Landlords Need To Know about the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.