Lupton Fawcett has long-standing expertise in advising landed estates on all legal aspects of estates business from the traditional to the diversified and we are conversant with a range of issues that the owners and their agents regularly face in running the estate.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Agricultural tenancies including farm business tenancies
- Agri-environmental schemes
- Business tenancies
- Diversification and development of land including options, overage and promotion agreements
- Environmental law and dealing with regulators
- Grazing tenancies and licences
- Property disputes, e.g. public rights of way, boundaries, trespass, gipsies and travellers
- Registration of land
- Residential landlord and tenant (including Rent Act 1977 and Rent (Agriculture) Act 1976)
- Rights of way, boundaries and public access
- Sporting rights
- Succession planning, inheritance tax and CGT
- Village greens.
Talk to us
Our expert lawyers are have provided legal advice to clients dealing with landed estates of all sizes. Based in Leeds, York and Sheffield, we work with clients in rural areas across Yorkshire and the rest of the UK. If you need guidance on any aspect of property law do not hesitate to get in touch using our contact details below for an initial discussion.
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.