Our Civil Fraud Asset Recovery Unit provides corporate and individual victims of fraud with a team of specialists dedicated to protecting their interests and maximising the recovery of losses.
Acting quickly is usually essential in many civil fraud situations. Our dedicated, expert team will provide robust advice and a rapid response to secure assets and minimise losses.
We offer a comprehensive range of specialist services including, for example, advice and assistance in relation to the following:
- Fraudulent misrepresentation
- Breach of fiduciary duty by a director, an employee or a trustee
- Managing major fraud litigation
- Misuse of company expense accounts
- The obtaining of secret profits
- Breach of trust and confidence claims
- Dishonesty in the workplace and dishonest assistance by an employee or individual
- Unjust enrichment
- Sham agreements, sham trusts, forged instruments or other documents
- Investigation of complex fraud cases
- Asset freezing orders, search and seize orders and other actions to prevent the dissipation of misappropriated assets
- Asset investigation and recovery
- Breach of bank mandate claims/the writing of fraudulent cheques
- Internet banking fraud
- The misappropriation of cash and/or misuse of a company credit card
- Advising on how to minimize the occurrence of corporate and civil fraud
- Handling reputational issues both internally and externally
- Assurance to banks and other stakeholders
- Dealing with insurance issues
- Assisting in dealing with police and any proceeds of crime issues
- Dealing with employment issues such as investigation,suspension, dismissal, restrictive covenants and confidentiality and settlement agreements
- Appointing forensic accountants
- The preservation of data/evidence such as computer data and hardware including obtaining appropriate forensic computer analysis.
For more information on our Civil Fraud Asset Recovery Unit or to arrange a confidential discussion please contact Simon Lockley or email us on our dedicated email address below.
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
At last it is all at an end, and we are happy with the outcome. We would like to thank you and the team for giving control back to our lives, god knows where we would be, also for your professionalism and counselling to guide us through this horrendous ordeal we do thank you, it was worth every penny.David Haywood, Former Minority Shareholder in Haywood and Padgett Limited