Our insurance dispute lawyers are experienced in dealing with complex, high volume insurance disputes.
We have over 20 years' experience of working with insurers, policyholders and underwriters helping to resolve a broad range of insurance disputes. We also act for large public companies, directors and officers, brokers, creditors/financiers and receivers/administrators on a range of matters across industry sectors.
We assist our clients to achieve commercial, cost effective solutions. We put our client's objectives at the heart of our work and adopt a proactive and pragmatic approach throughout. Our insurance solicitors will always advise on whether disputes should be resolved through court proceedings or alternative dispute resolution, including mediation, adjudication or arbitration.
How can we help?
Our team deals with all aspects of insurance matters including, for example:
- Construction and engineering claims
- Product liability claims regarding underlying liability issues
- Public liability claims
- Employers liability claims
- Director and officer (D&O) liability,
- Commercial litigation
- Warranty & indemnity insurance, coverage or policy
- Policy and coverage issues and disputes
- Insurance policy wording
- Indemnity issues and issues relating to breach of warranty, breach of condition
- Professional negligence allegations
- Advising clients in relation to issues flowing from critical business events including personal injury claims, corporate manslaughter charges and health and safety investigations
- Third party claims
We provide advice on a wide range of legal issues to clients around Yorkshire and beyond from our offices in Leeds, York and Sheffield. For an initial discussion about your case, contact one of our specialist solicitors today.
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
At last it is all at an end, and we are happy with the outcome. We would like to thank you and the team for giving control back to our lives, god knows where we would be, also for your professionalism and counselling to guide us through this horrendous ordeal we do thank you, it was worth every penny.David Haywood, Former Minority Shareholder in Haywood and Padgett Limited