Renewable energy risks need to be carefully assessed and documented to avoid differences or disputes which may then lead to a claim.
In the event of a claim, we can advise on (for example):
- Liability for defective workmanship, materials, design and professional negligence issues, amongst other things
- Retention of title
- Liquidated & ascertained damages and extension of time
- Delay disruption and prolongation
- Failure of the system in use e.g. noise, down time, failure to achieve performance specified output, etc
- Loss and expenses
- Failure to test, commission and maintain to appropriate standards
- Non – payment claims
- Adjudication, arbitration, mediation, and litigation
- Disputes under related documents e.g. Bonds, Guarantees, Joint Venture and Profit Sharing Agreements dealing with the consumption of electricity, export of electricity to the Grid and sharing of FITS entitlements
We provide advice on a wide range of legal issues to clients around Yorkshire and beyond from our offices in Leeds, York and Sheffield. For an initial discussion about your case, contact one of our specialist solicitors today.
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
At last it is all at an end, and we are happy with the outcome. We would like to thank you and the team for giving control back to our lives, god knows where we would be, also for your professionalism and counselling to guide us through this horrendous ordeal we do thank you, it was worth every penny.David Haywood, Former Minority Shareholder in Haywood and Padgett Limited