Formal insolvency is always the last resort and is rarely the best outcome for most businesses or their stakeholders. If caught early enough, we can help restructure an underperforming or distressed business, to help preserve and protect a profitable enterprise for the benefit of all involved.
We work closely with our Corporate, Property and Employment departments to deliver effective restructuring solutions to our clients, who find our communication skills and commercial awareness just as valuable as our technical expertise.
We regularly advise businesses, their shareholders and directors, as well as lending institutions and venture capitalists, on a wide range of restructuring assignments including most recently:
- acting for a lender on refinancing a multi-million pound development of a mixed use scheme;
- advising the management team of a sole UK distributor which ultimately resulted in management successfully acquiring the business and assets from administrators, having sought advice from us at the start of its financial difficulties;
- advising a lender in connection with its enforcement and refinancing options on multi-million pound lending secured on a large commercial property investment portfolio;
- advising the management on the restructuring of one of the UK's largest independent car rental groups;
- advising management on the restructuring of a major construction group and the administration of a loss-making subsidiary.
Contact us today
Find out more about our business recovery services today by calling one of our Yorkshire offices. We have offices in Sheffield, York and Leeds. Our team can also be contacted via the contact details below.
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.