It is unfortunately the case that employees will sometimes become involved in disciplinary and/or grievance related issues. Our expert lawyers can guide you through the process and help you secure the best possible outcome.
We are able to offer advice and assistance to employees who are faced with having to deal with a disciplinary hearing or process. We appreciate and understand that employees often need independent advice and support when facing a disciplinary situation.
The advice that our lawyers are able to provide covers all aspects of the disciplinary process including:
- assisting you in preparing for the hearing;
- analysing the strengths and weaknesses of your case;
- advice in relation to appeals;
- employment tribunal claims; and
- negotiating an exit or Settlement Agreement.
Our lawyers can assist you with drafting your grievance and preparing for your grievance hearing. We can also provide you with a legal analysis concerning the issues prior to you deciding whether or not you wish to raise a formal grievance and ultimately represent you in relation to any subsequent Employment Tribunal claims.
Contact us for expert help
Call our Leeds, Sheffield or York office to speak to a member of the team, or click here to send us an enquiry.
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
Related Case Studies
Oops, it looks like you've entered an invalid feed address!
Related Blog Articles
- All I want for Christmas is...an end to poverty...world peace...and to eliminate the gender pay gap
- Salary Sacrifice - Consultation on restricting tax benefits
- Simplifying Tax and NICs on Termination Payments: The Wait is Over
- Gender Pay Gap - Implementation Delayed
- Hermes and Uber - exploitation or welcome flexibility?
- Discrimination Awards to increase
- Brexit and an increase in race related incidents
- Chelsea pay off and apology for former club doctor
- Religious discrimination - don't believe everything you read in the papers...
- Important amendments made to the law governing the Recruitment Sector
- Data protection - new changes will shock employers
- Footwear and sexism in the workplace
- Trade Union Act is passed
- Court prevents Employer from implementing its new Absence Management Policy
- Shared parental leave - one year on
- Care provider settles employee's National Mininum Wage claim
- The Budget - what the HR team needs to know
- How long can an employee be laid off for before it becomes unreasonable
- Update on holiday pay
- Dismissal of Employees Following Allegations of Historic Child Abuse
- Rules for hourly paid travelling staff
- Why would a business owner sell the Company to the employees?
- Does a temporary agency worker have the right to be awarded the permanent equivalent of their role?
- October 2015 employment law changes
Vicki – who brought a successful unfair dismissal case against a hospital, based on her disability.
“So to all of you I would like to say. THANK YOU. Thank you for believing in me and for fighting my corner. Thank you for restoring my faith in this world. You are nothing short of brilliant.”