Bringing a claim against your employer or former employer in the Employment Tribunal can be a daunting and stressful process. Our specialist lawyers are expert in handling all aspects of the litigation process and will work hard to obtain the best possible outcome for you.
We know that the last thing that many individuals want to do is to become embroiled in a dispute with their existing or former employer and much less be forced into issuing a claim against them in the Employment Tribunal. Regrettably however and all too frequently, individuals find that the actions of their employer, former employer and/or their colleagues often leave them with no realistic alternative.
Our specialist team of lawyers have a proven track record of representing individuals in all types of Employment Tribunal claims ranging from claims for constructive dismissal and unfair dismissal through to complex whistleblowing claims and claims involving allegations of discrimination. The team also has particular expertise in acting for senior executives where claims typically involve additional elements including bonus entitlements and share ownership.
Experience has taught us that no two claims are the same and that often the approach to be taken will vary depending on the circumstances of each individual case. Litigation is about the 'end game' and our specialist lawyers are adept at analysing the strengths and weaknesses of each particular case in order to determine the best strategy for success.
Get Expert Legal Advice
The expert team at Lupton Fawcett can utilise their experience and expertise in employment law to represent you should you need to make an Employment Tribunal claim and, if so, can assist you throughout the legal process in a professional, efficient and friendly manner. Call any of our Leeds, York or Sheffield offices to speak to an expert solicitor today.
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
Related Blog Articles
Oops, it looks like you've entered an invalid feed address!
- All I want for Christmas is...an end to poverty...world peace...and to eliminate the gender pay gap
- Salary Sacrifice - Consultation on restricting tax benefits
- Simplifying Tax and NICs on Termination Payments: The Wait is Over
- Gender Pay Gap - Implementation Delayed
- Hermes and Uber - exploitation or welcome flexibility?
- Discrimination Awards to increase
- Brexit and an increase in race related incidents
- Chelsea pay off and apology for former club doctor
- Religious discrimination - don't believe everything you read in the papers...
- Important amendments made to the law governing the Recruitment Sector
- Data protection - new changes will shock employers
- Footwear and sexism in the workplace
- Trade Union Act is passed
- Court prevents Employer from implementing its new Absence Management Policy
- Shared parental leave - one year on
- Care provider settles employee's National Mininum Wage claim
- The Budget - what the HR team needs to know
- How long can an employee be laid off for before it becomes unreasonable
- Update on holiday pay
- Dismissal of Employees Following Allegations of Historic Child Abuse
- Rules for hourly paid travelling staff
- Why would a business owner sell the Company to the employees?
- Does a temporary agency worker have the right to be awarded the permanent equivalent of their role?
- October 2015 employment law changes
Vicki – who brought a successful unfair dismissal case against a hospital, based on her disability.
“So to all of you I would like to say. THANK YOU. Thank you for believing in me and for fighting my corner. Thank you for restoring my faith in this world. You are nothing short of brilliant.”