Are you are an overseas worker, a student wishing to study in the UK, or you are looking to bring family members to the UK? If so, we can help you.
With the introduction of the points-based system reducing most routes into the UK, there are still ways that our immigration team can help individuals find the best solution to suit their needs.
If you need to speak to an expert about any immigration matter affecting you get in touch with Lupton Fawcett today. Simply call us on 0333 323 5292, send us an email or fill in our online enquiry form and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Areas of expertise
We have helped many with a wide range of immigration advice, including:
- Private entry clearance
- Extending your stay in the UK
- Switching your visa category
- Studying in the UK
- Marrying in the UK
- Working in the UK
- Bringing family members over to the UK
- Appealing a refusal decision
Contact us for help
We provide advice on a wide range of legal issues to clients around Yorkshire from our offices in Leeds, York and Sheffield. For an initial discussion on the specific details of your case, contact one of our team today.
If you are a business relying on overseas workers to provide key skills, visit our page here.
- Changes to occur in relation to UK Visas and Immigration
- Is UK trying to put EU Nationals off applying for residency?
- Are you ready for the new immigration rules (6th April)
- Welcome to Arif Khalfe - our new Immigration and Dispute Resolution Director
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
Please complete this form to make an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Remember you can still call us on 0333 323 5292 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org