Debt Advice for Creditors of Insolvent Companies
Our business insolvency solicitors can provide you with technical advice and support regarding your rights and remedies against insolvent debtors.
With offices in Leeds, Sheffield and York, we can offer our creditor support services on a face-to-face basis, by post or via email. Get in touch with us today by calling 0333 323 5292, sending us an email or filling in our enquiry form on this page.
We are able to provide advice on the following matters:
- Retention of title, liens and other security interests
- Terms of proposed voluntary arrangements
- Lodging proofs of debt and proxies
- Exercising voting rights to maximise returns
- Representation at creditors’ meetings and committees
Lupton Fawcett’s business recovery and restructuring team can provide specialist advice to creditors to enhance the chances of recovery. Our years of experience have helped us truly understand the impact a business’s insolvency can have on your company.
We have worked on a number of notable cases including:
- Enforcing a creditor’s retention of title claim to negotiate a payment plan with the purchases of an insolvent business – read more here
- Successfully recovering 40 high-value products from the administrators of an insolvent business by enforcing retention of title
Talk to Us
Find out more about our creditor support services today by calling one of our Yorkshire offices. We have offices in Sheffield, Leeds and York. Contact us by filling out our enquiry form on this page.