Business Property Debt Recovery Solicitors
Lupton Fawcett’s business recovery and restructuring team can offer advice at any stage of insolvency on a wide range of property related matters.
To speak to a solicitor about recovering a property, contact our Yorkshire offices today by calling us on 0333 323 5292 or by filling in our online enquiry form and request a callback.
We act for lenders, their receivers and insolvency practitioners, handling a wide range of contentious and non-contentious work, including:
- Handling the sale of properties and ground rent portfolios
- Helping with the disposal of properties
- Restructuring existing developments
- Acting for receivers in connection with new leases and ongoing management
- Enforcing pre-sale agreements and making claims
- Helping resolve disputes over service charge arrears and other issues
- Advising on insurance claims
- Aiding a lender with their exit strategy
Our team has an excellent reputation in the insolvency market thanks to the strong service and expertise we offer to all of our clients. We work closely with our property and dispute management departments to deliver effective property restructuring and recovery solutions.
Our work has been praised by leading law firm directory Chambers and Partners. They said that we are “extremely, knowledgeable, professional and approachable” and are “accessible and happy to give advice on anything when needed”.
Contact us today
We provide a personalised service, with sector specialists and extensive resources to ensure we are giving you the best solutions to your problems.
Our Business Insolvency Solicitors act regularly for clients across the United Kingdom including Bradford, Birmingham, Hull, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Sheffield, York and Nottingham.
As recognised Property Recovery Lawyers we can support your needs wherever you live in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland.