Construction & Property Development Dispute Solicitors
Our Commercial Disputes Solicitors can provide advice on all types of construction and engineering related disputes including:
- Claims for extensions of time
- Claims for associated loss and expense caused by delay or disruption to a building project
- Claims for outstanding payments
- Claims relating to defective workmanship
- Claims for liquidated damages
- Claims relating to the cost of carrying out additional works or variations under a contract
- General property damage claims
- Disputes over interim and final accounts and/or certification
- Enforcement of adjudicators’ decisions
- Professional negligence claims against building professional such as architects, surveyors and engineers
Whatever the nature of your dispute, we will take the course of action that fits in with your commercial objectives. This does not necessarily mean resorting to litigation through the Courts as we can also provide advice and assistance in respect of adjudication, arbitration, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.
We provide advice on a wide range of legal issues to clients around Yorkshire and beyond from our offices in Leeds, York and Sheffield.
We have spent over one hundred years using our legal skills to help you through difficult, complicated or emotional times. Within every area of law, we put your interests first.
We provide a personalised service, with sector specialists and extensive resources to ensure we are giving you the best solutions to your problems.
Lupton Fawcett have long been recognised for our expertise in Commercial Disputes and Litigation.
Our Business Dispute Solicitors act regularly for clients across the United Kingdom including Bradford, Birmingham, Hull, Liverpool, London, Manchester and Nottingham.
Our team of experienced Construction Dispute Resolution Solicitors can support your needs wherever you live in England, Wales & Northern Ireland.
Call today or complete the enquiry form and we will get back in touch with you quickly. We will always respond promptly, and we will be happy to help.