Care Home Dispute Lawyers for Disputes with Local Authorities
Our understanding of the issues that are specific to this sector is derived from our experience of acting for a wide range of clients over many years.
Recent examples of our work in this field are:
- Acting for various care home associations in challenges to care home fees paid by local authorities to care home operators.
- Acting for care home providers in defending a judicial review action brought by a resident’s relative seeking to challenge the top up fees charged by the care provider.
- Acting for a care home provider who purchased a care home where the vendors had manipulated the previous occupancy levels.
- Acting for a doctor’s surgery to claim back significant sums of money which had been stolen by its practice manager.
- Acting for specialist healthcare brokers helping them claim commission claw back on life insurance policies.
- Acting for care home operators who have purchased care homes only to find that there are numerous issues with the properties from which the care homes are operated. Examples include doors not complying with the relevant fire regulations and faulty lifts.
- Acting for a pharmacist who sold his pharmacy and then had a number of warranty claims brought against him.
In tandem with our specialist knowledge of dealing with care home disputes in the healthcare sector, we have also developed a number of key relationships with specialist healthcare professionals, such as healthcare accountants, that we are able to call upon in order to assist our clients achieve their goals.
Lupton Fawcett are a leading personal and commercial law firm in Yorkshire with well-established offices of highly experienced solicitors in Leeds, Sheffield and York.
We have spent over one hundred years using our legal skills to help you through difficult, complicated or emotional times. Within every area of law, we put your interests first.
We provide a personalised service, with sector specialists and extensive resources to ensure we are giving you the best solutions to your problems.
Lupton Fawcett have long been recognised for our expertise in Commercial Disputes and Litigation.
Our Business Dispute Solicitors act regularly for clients across the United Kingdom including Bradford, Birmingham, Hull, Liverpool, London, Manchester and Nottingham.
The team of experienced Care Home Fee Dispute Solicitors can support your needs wherever you live in England, Wales & Northern Ireland.
Call today or complete the enquiry form and we will get back in touch with you quickly. We will always respond promptly, and we will be happy to help.