Energy Company & Renewable Energy Dispute Solicitors
In the event of a claim, our specialist civil litigation and disputes solicitors can provide advice on:
- Liability for defective workmanship, materials, design and professional negligence issues, amongst other things
- Retention of title
- Liquidated & ascertained damages and extension of time
- Delay disruption and prolongation
- Failure of the system in use e.g. noise, downtime, failure to achieve performance specified output, etc
- Loss and expenses
- Failure to test, commission and maintain to appropriate standards
- Non–payment claims
- Adjudication, arbitration, mediation, and litigation procedures
- Disputes under related documents e.g. Bonds, Guarantees, Joint Venture and Profit Sharing Agreements dealing with the consumption of electricity, export of electricity to the Grid and sharing of FITS entitlements
Lupton Fawcett are a leading personal and commercial law firm in Yorkshire with well-established offices of highly experienced solicitors in Leeds, Sheffield and York.
We have spent over one hundred years using our legal skills to help you through difficult, complicated or emotional times. Within every area of law, we put your interests first.
We provide a personalised service, with sector specialists and extensive resources to ensure we are giving you the best solutions to your problems.
Lupton Fawcett have long been recognised for our expertise in Commercial Disputes and Litigation.
Our Business Dispute Solicitors act regularly for clients across the United Kingdom including Bradford, Birmingham, Hull, Liverpool, London, Manchester and Nottingham.
The team of experienced Energy Dispute Lawyers can support your needs wherever you live in England, Wales & Northern Ireland.
Call today or complete the enquiry form and we will get back in touch with you quickly. We will always respond promptly, and we will be happy to help.