Gender Pay Gap Reporting & Compliance Advice for Business
Similar obligations apply to the public sector from 30 April 2017. Lupton Fawcett’s team of employment lawyers is here to ensure you and your business understand the requirements and can assist you in the event you receive equal pay claims or enquiries.
Our multi-award-winning team regularly assists employers who are facing equal pay claims and enquiries and can provide guidance and training on your gender pay gap reporting requirements and outcomes. The Government expects the increased transparency to increase the speed of closure of the current pay gap between the sexes. With employees, unions, the media and public able to scrutinise the figures, organisations that fail to report or fail to take steps to improve their figures may face negative media reports, struggle to recruit and retain quality staff and, on a worst case scenario, may face having to defend a costly claim.
With offices in Leeds, Sheffield and York, we have a team of experts ready to talk to you. To speak to a member of our team, call us on 0333 323 5292. Alternatively, send us an email or fill in our online enquiry form to let us know that you would like to hear from us and we will get back to you shortly.
The reporting requirements
Gender pay gap results must be published on the organisation’s website and uploaded to a government site annually. The information must be retained on the website for 3 years.
How can we help?
- We offer training courses on gender pay gap reporting. The course is suitable for HR, finance and senior managers.
- We can review your policies and procedures to ensure they are gender pay gap compliant.
- We offer advice in respect of gender pay or equal pay queries, grievances or claims, including representation at the Employment Tribunal.
- We offer a free employment update service called Employment Express which includes updates on gender pay and equal pay issues. To subscribe please click on the link below.
- We can refer you to organisations who can complete your gender pay gap analysis for you. Contact Angela Gorton on email@example.com or 0113 280 2026.
Contact Us For Help
We fully understand the importance of protecting your business and protecting your reputation.
We have experienced Employment Lawyers ready to answer your Gender Pay Gap Reporting & Compliance enquiries via email or telephone.
Lupton Fawcett are a leading personal and commercial law firm in Yorkshire with well-established offices of highly experienced solicitors in Leeds, Sheffield and York.
We provide a personalised service, with sector specialists and extensive resources to ensure we are giving you the best solutions to your problems.
Within every area of law, we put your interests first.
Our Employment Law Solicitors act regularly for clients across the United Kingdom including Bradford, Birmingham, Hull, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Sheffield, York and Nottingham. We also provide specialist niche legal and commercial services for Irish companies wishing to do business in the UK and legal advice for UK companies trading in the Republic of Ireland. We can support your needs wherever you live in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland.
We will always respond promptly, and we will be happy to help.