Agriculture and Landed Estates Seminar - York 8 November
When & Where?
The Agriculture and Landed Esates annual Autumn Update Seminar
The Agriculture & Landed Estates team at Lupton Fawcett are holding their annual Autumn update seminar on Thursday 8 November at NAFIC. Aimed specifically at landowners and professionals within the Agriculture & Landed Estates sector, we will be discussing current hot topics and case studies.
Guest Speaker - Duncan Peake, Chief Executive from Raby Estates.
The seminar and speakers will discuss the following topics;
- Risks and Rewards on a Working Estate - Duncan Peake, Chief Executive, Raby Estates
- Occupational rights for farm workers - Caroline Hawcroft, Senior Associate Solicitor, Lupton Fawcett LLP
- The Trials and Tribulations of residential ASTs - Daniel Edwards, Lupton Fawcett LLP
- Employment Law Update - Angela Gorton, Lupton Fawcett LLP
Location & Timing
- 4.00pm - Arrival
- 4.30pm - Presentations and discussion
- 6.00pm - Drinks, Canapes & Networking
- 7.00pm - Depart
Who should attend?
The seminar is free to attend for all Agriculture and Landed Estate Professionals and Agricultural Land Owners.
The seminar will be followed by drinks and canapes where you are welcome to continue the discussion with other professionals from the Agriculture sector.
To register your free place please book by clicking here.
If you have any problems making a booking or have any queries, please contact our Event Manager by email or call 0113 280 2218.