Immigration: Pricing Structure & Policy
Please see below, current pricing for our Immigration services.
|Student and work experience visas||£400-£600|
|Short Term/Visitor’s Visas||£500-£750|
|Spouse, Unmarried Partner, Fiancée, same sex relationships||£750-£1500|
|Settlement for dependent children and dependent adult relatives||£750-£1250|
|Indefinite leave to remain||£750-£1250|
|Indefinite leave to remain (10/20 years)||£750-£1250|
|EEA Family Permit Applications||£600|
|EEA Application for Settled or Pre-Settled Status||£250|
|Application for a Sponsor License||£1500|
|Identity verification search (this is charged for all new matters)||£10 (per person)|
|The above costs will incur VAT at the prevailing rate|
The fee range is conditional on the below assumptions:
- You have all required evidence
- A translator is not required
- A Home Office interview is not required
What we will do for you
- Discuss your circumstances in detail
- Consider the supporting evidence you have provided to us, which we anticipate will take 1 to 2 hours (dependant on the amount of the documents provided)
- Prepare your application and submit it on your behalf, which we anticipate will take 2 hours;
- Give you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
- From instruction to submission we anticipate this will take 10 working days.
- Any Home Office fees for making the application. (You will pay this to the Home Office directly as part of the application process).
- Disbursements incurred in relation submitting your application to the Home Office, such as postage, courier or travel.
- Where the Home Office refuse your application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeal or work done after application is submitted.
- Where we are required to collate documents on your behalf
- Attending with you on a same day appointment with the UK Home Office – for this service, we would charge an additional fee of £1,000.00 plus travel costs and VAT.
Follow the link below for details of the team who may work on your case.