Amanda has experience in a broad range of commercial property transactions, particularly commercial and residential developments including acquisitions, disposals and negotiating statutory agreements, property aspects of corporate acquisitions and disposals and commercial leases.
Amanda has worked for off shore Open Ended Investment Companies in the acquisition of student accommodation, ground rents and agricultural land including the acquisition of the ground rent in a prestigious hotel development in Manchester. Amanda has also been involved in aspects of compulsory purchase orders and regeneration projects for the acquiring authority.
- 2000 Graduated in Law, University of Durham
- 2000 University of Durham - Colours for Contribution to the Arts
- 2000 Post-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2001 Joined Wright Hassall LLP as a Trainee Solicitor
- 2002 Professional Skills Course, College of Law
- 2003 Joined Hammonds, Leeds
- 2006 Joined Lupton Fawcett LLP
- 2018 Became Associate Solicitor at Lupton Fawcett LLP
What Others Say
Amanda has now acted for LEBC on a number of property matters and has on all occasions demonstrated exactly the right blend of professional expertise and commercial pragmatism that is essential in the world of contract. - Angus McCallum, Finance and Operations Director, LEBC Group Ltd
In my experience I have found that Amanda works very hard for our mutual clients, taking a commercial common sense approach, in order to secure the best possible outcome for them. - Matthew Faulkes, Carter Towler Chartered Surveyors
When not at work
As a new mum, Amanda has little spare time but when possible enjoys the theatre and watching a wide variety of films.
Amanda has played the flute for a number of years and has recently taken up the saxophone and piano. Amanda regularly trains at a local gym, practises Yoga, enjoys swimming and horse riding and has recently taken part in running events for charity.