Andrew is a Consultant Solicitor at Lupton Fawcett LLP and works in the firm’s Business Recovery and Insolvency Department in Leeds. Andrew gained over 9 years contentious insolvency experience working at an international law firm prior to joining the firm, and specialises in forensic/fraud investigations and also has experience in various foreign jurisdictions in relation to investigations and the disposal of foreign assets within insolvency proceedings.
Andrew has prepared and presented at several well-attended Insolvency Practitioner Associations, R3, and conferences in the UK on insolvency topics.
- Insolvency Law
- Fraud/forensic investigations
- Foreign Proceedings
- 2002Graduated with a 2.1 Law Degree from Lincoln University
- 2005Qualified as a solicitor from a small legal practice in Leeds
- 2009Joined Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP
- 2014Promoted to Senior Associate
- 2018Joined Lupton Fawcett as a consultant solicitor and incorporated AB Insolvency Limited.
- Law Society
When not at work
When Andrew is not working, he is busy playing and caring for his three young sons. He attends kickboxing classes weekly and reminisces of a time when he could also fit in scuba diving, snowboarding, golf and travel. Andrew’s interests include American politics which then enables him to laugh along with Stephen Colbert and SNL.