Andrew joined Lupton Fawcett LLP as a Senior Solicitor in 2018. He has over 30 year’s litigation experience, having been admitted as a solicitor in 1982. Andrew undertakes many aspects of commercial litigation work including partnership disputes, professional negligence and contract disputes.
He specialises in probate disputes and is a member of ACTAPS, the Association of Contentious Trusts and Probate Specialists.
- Commercial Litigation
- Partnership Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Contract Disputes
- Probate Disputes
- 1975B.A Honours English and History, University of York
- 1982Admitted to Roll of Solicitors
- 2008Became a member of Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Solicitors (ACTAPS)
- 2018Joined Lupton Fawcett LLP
- Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Solicitors (ACTAPS)
- Law Society
When not at work
Mix 2 parts foreign travel with 3 parts food and wine, add a shot of Everton F.C and finish with a dash of creative writing.