Cassandra joined Lupton Fawcett in September 2016, after working as a paralegal in Leeds for a number of years and then completing her training contract at a regional firm in Wakefield.
Cassandra has worked on a variety of commercial property transactions including acquisitions, disposals and commercial leases. She has experience of dealing with both landlords and tenants in negotiating leases and regularly deals with commercial property portfolio management.
Cassandra also has experience of residential transactions and new build developments.
- 2010Graduated from The University of Warwick
- 2011Completed the Legal Practice Course at The College of Law, York
- 2016Qualified as a Solicitor
- 2016Joined Lupton Fawcett
- Leeds Law Society
- Leeds Junior Lawyers Division
When not at work
Outside work, Cassandra is a keen horse rider and also enjoys reading, catching up with friends and long walks in the countryside.