Claire completed a double law degree in French and English law at Université Paris XII and Sheffield Hallam University. She graduated in 2013 with a first class honours degree and went on to complete the Legal Practice Course which she obtained with a distinction. She qualified as a solicitor in June 2017.
After a brief period of practicing Construction Litigation at Eversheds Sutherland, Claire decided to focus on Commercial Litigation and joined the Dispute Management team of Lupton Fawcett in February 2018. She deals with commercial and contractual disputes and advises on litigation as well as all forms of alternative dispute resolution and pre-emptive dispute avoidance.
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Contractual disputes
- Claims relating to breach of Employer/Director duties
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Languages: Native French Speaker
- 2013: Graduated from Université Paris XII and Sheffield Hallam University
- 2014: Insolvency and Commercial Litigation Paralegal at Prodicus Legal Solicitors
- 2015: began training contract with Taylor & Emmet Solicitors
- 2017: Qualified as a solicitor
- 2017: Joined Eversheds Sutherlands (International) LLP
- 2018: Joined Lupton Fawcett LLP
- Law Society
When not at work
Originally from Paris, Claire often returns to France to visit her friends and family. Before starting her career in law, she performed as an opera singer and is still passionate about music. She enjoys exploring the Yorkshire Dales and Peak District at weekends, no matter what the British weather throws at her. This of course makes exploring warmer destinations all the more enjoyable!