Hannah joined Lupton Fawcett LLP in June 2018 as a Senior Solicitor in the Employment Department. She advises employers on a variety of matters including discrimination claims, redundancy, TUPE, unfair dismissal, settlement agreements and contracts of employment.
Hannah has particular experience representing employers in the Employment Tribunal, conducting both preliminary and final hearings. Hannah also delivers training on a wide variety of employment subjects.
- Employment Law
- Dismissal & Grievances
- Settlement Agreements
- Employment Contracts
- 2008 Graduated from the University of Huddersfield with First Class Honours in Law
- 2009 Completed the Bar Vocational Course (Very Competent)
- 2009 Commenced employment at Lyons Davidson Ltd
- 2012 Qualified as a Solicitor
- 2014 Obtained Higher Rights of Audience
- 2015 Became an Associate Solicitor at Lyons Davidson Ltd
- 2017 Joined Morrish Solicitors LLP
- 2018 Joined Lupton Fawcett LLP
- Law Society
- Employment Lawyers' Association
When not at work
Hannah likes going on holiday, as much as possible. Hannah also enjoys going to various gym classes, including yoga, and socialising with friends.