As an event specialist with over 6 years’ experience in the events sector, Hayley joins the Business Development & Marketing department as our Event Manager to steer the array of corporate and social events for Lupton Fawcett LLP.
Having worked across various sectors from Agency, Hotels & Hospitality and Local Government, Hayley has extensive experience of planning and managing events, from large live events to meetings, conferences, exhibitions, corporate hospitality, and black-tie dinners, both in the UK and overseas. Meticulously managing all details, she is used to the fast-paced environment and variety events possess.
Hayley is keen to bring her creative flair, enthusiasm and wealth of knowledge to Lupton Fawcett which offers extensive training, corporate events plus networking and engagement.
- Live Events
- Event logistics and contingency planning
- Marketing/PR/Social Media
- 2005 - Huddersfield New College, Combined English, Performing Arts, Psychology and ICT A Levels.
- 2007 - Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts, BA Hons degree Music, Theatre & Event Management
- 2011 - Kirklees Active Leisure, Events & Catering Manager
- 2012 - Wakefield Council, Events & Marketing Liaison Officer
- 2014 - Huddersfield Partnership, Events Coordinator
- 2015 - Your Event Solutions, Project Executive
- 2016 - Joined Acropolis Hotels LTD, Senior Conference & Events Coordinator at Cedar Court Hotel
- 2017 - ATPI, Project Manager
- Dec 2017 – Joined Lupton Fawcett, Events Manager
When not at work
Hayley is still super organised outside of work with a busy social schedule and organising friends & family; whatever the occasion may be there’s an event to be had!