Partner – Employment and Data Protection
Partner in employment and data protection
Holly also supported clients on data protection compliance issues long before GDPR came into existence. In the run up to GDPR she particularly concentrated on assisting businesses with data protection compliance and training. Holly has continued to provide proactive data protection compliance support, including advice, bespoke training, document drafting and assistance with due diligence issues.
Holly also acts for individuals. In recent years she has negotiated some complex exits from local government and industry.
Recent examples of her work include:
Data protection compliance projects, including drafting documentation;
Data protection compliance training;
- Advising on several subject access requests in the following sectors: education, religious worship, professional services and distribution and retail;
- Advising on data breaches in a wide variety of sectors;
- Assisting employers with investigation; disciplinary and grievance processes;
- Advising on and drafting absence policies;
- Employment contract and privacy notices reviews;
- Providing data protection support in due diligence exercises involving the sale of, or third party investment in, companies;
- Advising on claims brought by data subjects;
- Managing several high level executive exits at MD and CFO level
- Data Protection
- Third Sector organisations, including Charities; Schools and religious organisations
- Manufacturing and/or distribution
- Financial Sector and professional services
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Industrial Law Society
Sign up for our newsletter
Please fill in the form below to receive legal updates and seminar invitations from our expert solicitors – straight to your inbox.