Jacqui joined Lupton Fawcett’s Business Recovery and Insolvency Department in 2015, having spent over seven years in the Insolvency Department at Irwin Mitchell in Leeds.
She advises on a wide range of insolvency law, both contentious and non-contentious.
Jacqui’s clients include insolvency practitioners; banks; surveyors; individuals; companies and their directors; lenders; invoice discounting and factoring companies; and accountants.
Jacqui is based in the Leeds office but handles clients throughout the UK.
- 2008 Joined Irwin Mitchell as a Paralegal
- 2010 Qualified as a Fellow of the Chartered Legal Executives
- 2014 Commendation in Legal Practice course at BPP Law School, Leeds
- 2014 Qualified as a Solicitor in the Insolvency department at Irwin Mitchell
- 2015 Joined Lupton Fawcett as a Solicitor in the Business Recovery & Insolvency department
- Law Society
When not at work
Jacqui enjoys running, biking and taking long walks with her family whilst walking her Yorkshire Terrier.
Jacqui is partial to the odd glass of wine…or two and enjoys socialising with her family and friends, whether it be going out for drinks, food or going to the cinema.