James is an accomplished IT Manager and IT Network Infrastructure and Security Engineer with over 15 years’ experience in the industry. James has overall responsibility for all elements of the firm’s ICT function. His background has been purely client-facing since graduating from college. He now brings this wealth of diverse industrial knowledge to the firm in order to drive its IT strategy and service delivery forwards.
- Network infrastructure & security
- Virtualisation & high-availability
- Email and collaboration technologies
- System/Application specification & justification
- Capacity planning
- IT Service Management
- IT strategy development and adoption
- 1999 Graduated from Leeds College of Technology (now Leeds City College)
- 2000 Started working for a small IT Company as 1st line IT Support
- 2008 Started working at Mazars LLP (IT Services) as Senior Support Technician
- 2012 Became Assistant Manager at Mazars LLP (IT Services)
- 2016 Started working at Lupton Fawcett LLP as Head of ICT
- 2018Became an Associate at Lupton Fawcett LLP
What Others Say
For any business that relies upon it's IT infrastructure for service delivery, James is the epitome of a "safe pair of hands" – R. Martin - Credit Style Ltd.
When not at work
When not being an IT geek, James enjoys eating out, cinema, socialising and spending time with his partner and two young girls. His friends keep trying to get him into golf but he never seems to get beyond the bar at the club house!