Jessica is a Senior Solicitor at Lupton Fawcett and is based in the firm's York office.
She has experience in dealing with all types of commercial property and specialises in agricultural property and renewable energy projects. She acts for a variety of clients including farmers, landed estates, rural businesses, landlords, tenants, developers and banks.
Jessica’s expertise includes the following; sale and purchase of farmland, agricultural tenancies, renewable solar & wind projects, easements, rights of way, boundaries and sporting rights.
Agricultural Property and Rural Matters
Renewable Energy Projects
- 2006 – Graduated in History from the University of York.
- 2007 – Completed Graduate Diploma in Law at the College of Law, York.
- 2008 – Completed Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, York.
- 2009 – Joined Harrowells LLP as a Paralegal then Trainee Solicitor.
- 2012 – Qualified as a Solicitor at Harrowells LLP.
- 2013 – Joined Addleshaw Goddard LLP as a Solicitor.
- 2015 – Joined Lupton Fawcett as a Senior Solicitor.
- Law Society
- Agriculture Law Association
When not at work
Jessica likes to spend her time in the great outdoors training and riding her ex-racehorse and walking her dog. Jessica is a keen walker and likes to challenge herself having completed the Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge. She also enjoys baking with her Millionaires’ Shortbread being a firm favourite.