Jo is an Associate Solicitor at Lupton Fawcett, based in our York office.
Jo was admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in 2006 and since then has practised in York and its surrounding areas. She specialises in estate planning, probate and elderly client law.
Jo has an open and friendly approach to her clients. She is able to assist her clients with making wills and powers of attorney, creating lifetime trusts and dealing with the death of a loved one.
- 2004 Trainee Solicitor at Sykes Lee & Brydson
- 2006 Qualified as a Solicitor with Sykes Lee & Brydson
- 2013 Joined Ware & Kay as an Assistant Solicitor
- 2015 Joined Lupton Fawcett as a Senior Solicitor
- 2017Made Associate Solicitor at Lupton Fawcett
- The Law Society
- The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
When not at work
Jo enjoys running, swimming and spending time with her young family.