Kate graduated from the University of Durham in 2011 with a degree in English Literature before studying the Graduate Diploma in Law at the University of Sheffield in 2012.
Kate joined Lupton Fawcett in 2014 as a Legal Assistant in our Commercial Property Department, whilst studying her Legal Practice Course at the University of Sheffield part time. Kate went on to complete the Legal Practice Course in summer 2016, and graduated in January 2017 with a distinction. Kate qualified as a solicitor in July 2018 and now works in the Dispute Management Department specialising in property litigation and assisting Rob Cooke.
Before joining Lupton Fawcett, Kate worked for Taylor & Emmet and Malcolm C Foy & Co gaining experience in both commercial property and residential conveyancing.
- 2011 Graduated from the University of Durham with a degree in English Literature
- 2012 Studied the Graduate Diploma in Law at the University of Sheffield
- 2013 Joined Taylor & Emmet as a Legal Secretary
- 2014 Joined Malcolm C Foy & Co as a Legal Assistant
- 2014 Joined Lupton Fawcett as a Legal Assistant
- 2014 Began studying the Legal Practice Course part time at the University of Sheffield
- 2016 Started her training contract at Lupton Fawcett
- 2017 Graduated from the University of Sheffield with a distinction in the Legal Practice Course
- 2018 Qualified as a Solicitor
- Events Representative for Junior Law Division 2018 commitee
When not at work
Outside of work Kate is an avid reader and film enthusiast. She also enjoys travelling the world, visiting new destinations as often as possible. Kate enjoys being outdoors, and spends most weekends exploring the Peak District.