Katie joined Lupton Fawcett LLP in November 2018 as a Solicitor in our Commercial Property Department.
Katie works on a variety of commercial property transactions, such as landlord and tenant work, including drafting and negotiating leases and other associated property documentation. Katie is also involved in the sale and purchase of commercial land and sites.
- Landlord & Tenant
- Commercial Development
- 2009Completed BA Hons in Law & Criminology at Sheffield Hallam University
- 2012Joined the in-house legal department at HSBC Holdings Plc
- 2013Completed Diploma in Legal Practice at the University of Sheffield
- 2016Joined the in-house Legal Department at The Sheffield City Council.
- 2018Joined Lupton Fawcett as a solicitor in the commercial property department
- Law Society
When not at work
Katie has recently found a love for boxing (taking part) after being trained by a semi-professional for 10 months. Now she is taking part in a charity White Collar boxing event where she will be stepping into a ring all in the name of charity. She also loves football (this time watching) and she has a season ticket for her local football team. Other than that she loves spending time with her 4-year-old daughter, so most weekends she can be found at dance and drama classes or a soft play centre.