Richard works in the Residential Property Department in the Leeds office and deals with all aspects of residential property transactions including purchases, sales, re-mortgages, transfers, gifts, investment property and portfolio management and re-finance. He regularly deals with Freehold and Leasehold transactions and registered and unregistered title matters.
Richard acts regularly for developers dealing with site acquisitions, new build house plot sales, flat sales and full site disposals.
Richard is also qualified and trained to deal with commercial transactions involving acquisitions, disposals and acting for landlords, tenants and lenders.
- 1996 Graduated from the University of Leeds
- 1997 Post-graduated from the University of York
- 2002 Post-graduated from Leeds Metropolitan University
- 2004 Qualified as a Solicitor
- 2012 Became an Associate at Lupton Fawcett LLP
- 2015Became a Senior Associate Solicitor
Richard and the team did a fantastic job on the sale of my house. They were efficient, pro-active and happy to answer all queries. I would definitely look to recommend them and look forward to using them in the future. - Anon
- Law Society
When not at work
Richard enjoys travel, good food, water sports and spending time running around after his two young children.