Rob is a Partner, in our Dispute Management department, specialising in Property Litigation.
He provides Property Litigation assistance to a diverse range of commercial and individual clients and specialises in advising Property and Real Estate investors, Retail and restaurants, Financial Institutions and regeneration bodies.
However, he would prefer that disputes do not develop. As such, his priority is always to offer early advice and assistance to help and avoid the potential dispute. If a dispute does develop he will work hard to resolve your dispute as soon as is possible using his extensive Property Litigation experience including substantial experience in Mediation, Negotiation and Arbitration. He will always provide you with clear and decisive advice and if, as a last resort, court action is required he will be tough and assertive in representing your interests.
- Rent Arrears and Rent recovery
- Rent Review
- Service Charge disputes
- Consents and Alienation disputes
- Dilapidation and improvement disputes
- Covenant disputes
- Insolvency Landlord & Tenant issues
- Business Lease renewal
- Negligence of Property Professionals
- General Property Management issues and Service Charge disputes
- Notices under the Housing Act 1985 and 1988
- Proceedings for possession
- Adverse possession / Squatters
- Boundary disputes / right of way disputes
- First Tier Tribunal, Property Chamber
- 1999 Wake Smith LLP – Solicitor
- 2001 Nabarro LLP – Solicitor
- 2002 Taylor & Emmet LLP – Associate
- 2005 Taylor & Emmet LLP – Partner
- 2015 Lupton Fawcett LLP - Director
What Others Say
I just want to express my thanks, coupled with my admiration, for what you have done for me and for my family. To bring home the bacon after all these years of frustration and enforced despair over my unfortunate financial relationship with an old associate and supposed friend is something of a miracle – my daughter and others have long consoled me by writing off the whole sorry business……..and now you and Natasha have made them all eat their words! I am smiling a lot. ANON
- Law Society
When not at work
When not at work, Rob enjoys spending time his wife and two children. He is a keen supporter of SWFC, which is sometimes a labour of love. He also enjoys playing golf.